Introduction to Cisco ProgrammabilityPar Global Knowledge
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Compare and contrast examples of why programmability is needed and how this need is growing.
- Review, download, and install various tools and techniques needed for Cisco programmability.
- Create Python scripts to automate device administration.
- Manage Cisco devices using the Cisco NX-API.
- Manage Cisco ACI via the APIC GUI, Visore, & API Inspector.
- Introduce Microsoft PowerShell Automate UCS PowerShell scripts with “Convert to UCS Commandlet”.
- Deploy VMware’s Orchestrator and PowerCLI.
- Create Orchestrator jobs and PowerCLI script.