On completion of this course, students should be able to: ? Describe the IBM Cloud Private platform features, capabilities, and benefits ? Plan, install, and configure IBM Cloud Private in IBM Power Systems ? Use the IBM Cloud Private platform to manage a cluster, images, and applications ? Analyze capabilities of pre-packaged bundles for top use cases
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Describe a multi-server IBM Spectrum Protect storage environment.
• Manage storage containers and traditional storage pools.
• Configure a multi-server environment.
• Improve data protection and recovery with replication.
• Enable advanced client functions.
• Protect and monitor the IBM Spectrum Protect environment.
• Use scripting to automate daily processing.
• Optimize the IBM Spectrum Protect server and client.
• Troubleshoot common problems.
• Describe the other IBM Spectrum Protect family products.