Leading in the VUCA World is a 2-day hands-on, highly interactive leadership and organizational transformation programme with lots of fun exercises, cases and pragmatic “learning nuggets”.
The programme is led by an experience facilitator who published an Amazon bestseller about his leadership method in 2018. The MCE Faculty for this training introduced this state-of-the art method in companies such as Daimler, Hugo Boss and Bosch.
Leading in the VUCA World Course Outline:
- Why today’s world can be best described with the acronym “VUCA”.
- What does Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity mean for the “New Work” we experience today?
- Why all traditional leadership styles fail to be effective in this VUCA environment?
- Why employer branding has become both difficult and essential in a VUCA world?
- Why employees leave their (traditional) managers and not their companies?
- How “NOPA” provides a both flexible and highly effective response to the VUCA world?
- Leadership Technique Decoded: What does Networking, Openness, Participation and Agility (NOPA) stand for?
- Why agility alone cannot help companies and how it can even be destructive for company culture?
- How to get your business leaders and managers adapt the NOPA approach?
- Integrate the benefits of the digital world to manage your transformation process
- Apply in your team: Benefit from the intelligence of all your employees using a state-of-the –art software designed to inspire swarm intelligence
- Action plan and next steps