Advanced OpenStack DeploymentPar Global Knowledge
- The course begins with an Ubuntu environment with the stable Rocky code branch. You execute the necessary tasks to install the OpenStack components (see outline below). Typically, this involves installing 1 or more Linux packages (the code), editing 1 or more configuration files, restarting the services, & verifying your work.
- At the end of the lab exercises, you have your own private cloud using all of the default drivers (such as, KVM for the hypervisor, and OVS for layer 2 networking)
- At the end of OS320, you have the skills required to pass the COA exam.
- Manually install and configure OpenStack & supporting services from scratch: NTP, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Keystone, Glance, Neutron, Nova, Cinder, Horizon, and Heat
- This course is “lab intensive,” with more than 95% of your time spent in labs. The instructor is available to help debug issues you might encounter & discuss the implementation.
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.